SANSI LED Security Motion Sensor Outdoor Lights


Last week I received the Sansi LED Security Motion Sensor Outdoor Lights to review. Timing on this couldn't have been better because I have been thinking about replacing my existing one.  

This light setup includes everything you need to install on an already existing location. If you don't have the wiring to the outside yet, you will have to take care of that first.

This is touted as an extremely bright 30 W LED light with 3,400 lumens, the equivalent of a 250W Incandescent light. It has two arms of 4 bulbs each, both of which can be adjusted up, down, and around to get the perfect lighting placement for the area. It comes in both black and white models.

Although I chose to install this myself, I suggest hiring a professional electrician to ensure proper, safe installation.
The installation took me all of about 10 minutes and should have been less except I kept dropping the screw and had to go back down the ladder multiple times. Once installed, I enabled the test mode to make sure the wiring worked. Then I waited a few hours until it got dark and tested.

The motion detection, with a range of 180 degrees and 50 feet, is spot on and picked me up as soon as I thought it should. There is also a setting to determine how long the light stays on 1, 5, or 10 minutes. I opted for 10 minutes and the timer is accurate.

In addition to the test mode, there is a motion sensor mode and manual mode. Motion sensor turns on the light as soon as it detects motion and the manual setting turns on the light with the switch that you have it connected to inside.
The ease of installation, brightness and build quality is definitely worth the price.














Comments

  1. Advanced device and easy to install has number of features. I like this informative article and i would like to share it with https://www.ubibot.io/ team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://blog.backcountryledlights.com/2015/04/pick-up-truck-inforgraphic.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment