Nuu Mobile X5: Awesome Specs at a Budget Price


A few weeks ago I received a Nuu Mobile X5 to review and I have to say I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of this device. From specs, to build, to price, you will be hard pressed to find anything better.
Lets start off with the price, usually listed at $199, you can get it for $149 right now on Amazon. That's a great price for lots of phones, but one with these specs, can't be beat.

As I stated specs for this phone are pretty top notch given the price I mentioned. Spec include

  • 1.5 GHz Octa-Core processor
  • Android™ 7.0 unlocked
  • 5.5″ FHD touchscreen
  • Dual SIM
  • 3GB RAM
  • 32 GB storage
  • Micro-SD Slot
  • 13MPx rear camera and 5MPx front camera (both with flash)
  • Fingerprint scanner
  • Full metal body with integrated antenna
  • 2950 mAH Battery with fast charge and claims of up to 10 days standby

The phone is rather snappy and I noticed no lag, even when comparing it to my original Pixel and Pixel 2. The screen doesnt feel as smooth on the finger as my Pixel 2 does, but its not a bad experience either.

Storage, for some, may be considered limiting, but I very rarely store things on my phone and I dont have too many apps, so its not an issue for me. Luckily for those that storage is a concern this does have a Micro-SD slot to expand the capabilities.

The fingerprint scanner is comparable to that of the Pixel and Pixel 2 in terms of speed and recognition. I had no issues setting it up nor unlocking the phone with the scanner.

The camera is pretty good, not as good as the Pixel 2, but it gets the job done, maybe with a bit of whitewash (not even sure if that is a thing). You can see the difference in photos below, with the first one from the Nuu X5 and the second one from the Pixel 2.


The build of this device, with its full metal construction, is of high quality and did not feel like a $200 device, but felt more substantial on par with the Pixel or most iPhones.

Call quality was superb with no static or distortions, on either WiFi or Mobile.

The one odd thing that I can't figure out is why you are unable to swipe right to get to your Google Feed. You can still press and hold the home button to launch the assistant and then get to your feed from there, but I kinda like the swipe right feature.

I truly believe this is a great device for the price, no lag, and it just works.







Comments

  1. keto slim powder reviewsExperts explain that some weight-related problems such as obesity are a consequence of insulin imbalances. keto slim plus keto slim price
    https://www.smore.com/39qfa-keto-slim-reviews-how-does-it-work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment